Blog To Express

A blogosphere learning experience to express with blog

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

A "recycled teenager" learning to blog.

May 23, 2008

Private Blog

The following is an example of a blogsite which was blocked from public comments and the blogger decided to make it a private blog -

QUOTE Topic 1:

Dear Fellow Bloggers,

I am surprised that my blog has seen harsh and four letter word comments from some bloggers. And the problem is that I don't really know which part of my blog has resulted in these comments. If any of you think that my blog is offending , please be specific in your comments on parts which you think is offending. Please do not use four letter words in the comment section as my younger sibling, who is 11 years old, also visits my blog and these words are not appropriate for her.

......

I would appreciate positive, constructive and civil comments from all of you out there.

UNQUOTE Topic 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE Topic 2:

Due to the abusive nature of comments posted by readers, I have decided to make this blog private. Too bad. I will continue to upload new materials on this blog, only for other bloggers to read but no comments would be allowed. Don't blame me. Some bloggers decided to use words that reflect their social background and their deprived upbringing. No wonder we are always told that Asians generally can't handle differences in opinion in a civil manner. Too bad, mate! You can read but you can't comment no more!

UNQUOTE Topic 2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home